Let's Give This One More Try

I'm back.  Hopefully I can keep some sort of schedule going on where I can put up enough entries.  Someone asked me once if I could pull off being a blogger.  So far, I'd say I haven't pulled it off.  This is going to change.  I swear.  This time will be different.

What I am going to do is get at least one entry up per week.  At least.  If I have more, I have more.  Good for me, good for you, good for the blog.  It will be good all around.  That's what my plan is.  I don't know what the entries will be, or how long they will be.  I just want to have something.

Why am I trying again?  I need some sort of outlet.  Life gets kind of boring when it is work, home, school, and 140 characters to people online.  I need more.  I need to share more of what I have to say.  I need a bigger canvas upon which to inspect myself, the stuff I do, the people around me, and my life in general.  I need a way to get some of it out of me.  This seems like the perfect way.  It is kind of what I was doing before anyway.

This seems like it was a dead blog.  No longer shall it be that way.  From now on, this blog shall live.  This is the internet.  It's written in ink.  I must provide the strokes with which the ink imprints the paper.  The paper being the internet in this case.  That is what I am here to do.

Without further adieu, on with the blog.  Back to your regularly scheduled blog.  Um...one more time for the memories.  Let's get it done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is "Real Steel" Like "Over the Top"?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season 2, Episode 8: The Power Stealer

A Short Description of how Baby's Day Out (1994) is a Live Action Cartoon