Second Annual Mustache Marathon Overview



It’s November again.  It’s the month of American Thanksgiving, remembering our war veterans, and most importantly it’s the month of the mustache.  That’s right, folks.  November is the month in which we celebrate the mustache.  Why?  To raise awareness for prostate cancer, I think.  But for me, it’s all about my Mustache Movie Marathon.

This is the second year I’ve done this marathon.  Last year, I had fun watching a lot of mustachioed actors working their way through movies.  I saw the likes of Tom Selleck, Charlie Chaplin, Sam Elliott, and Burt Reynolds.  They’re all here again.  Others have joined their ranks this year.  It’s a month devoted to people having mustaches.  It’s a month devoted to great facial landscaping.

Now I’m going to list the movies.  These are in no specific order.  I’ll be watching these however I like.  I am going to start with the first one on the list though.  That way, you can try to follow along, if you so choose.  I don’t think you will, but I like to open up the chance for that anyway.  Actually, let’s go in the order of the list I show you.  Starting with the first, and following down the list until the end.  That’ll be the order I watch them in.  Here are the movies:

Super Mario Bros (1993)
Bronson (2008)
Mr. Baseball (1992)
Hooper (1978)
No Holds Barred (1989)
Gone With the Wind (1939)
Tombstone (1993)
The Gold Rush (1925)
This is Spinal Tap (1984)

Nine movies.  Nine letters in “mustaches.”   This is going to be fun.  Take some good, take some bad, you take them both and there you have the Mustache Marathon.  I’m excited.  Are you excited?  Let’s get this going.

Like I said, the first movie up will be Super Mario Brothers.  Bob Hoskins as Mario Mario, with an Italian plumber mustache.  I’ve never seen it before.  I’ve heard things.  I’m ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is "Real Steel" Like "Over the Top"?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season 2, Episode 8: The Power Stealer

A Short Description of how Baby's Day Out (1994) is a Live Action Cartoon