New Community Episode Withdrawals Week 2


Tonight marks the second week of not having a new episode of Community on television.  Last week I discussed how this withdrawal was giving me a headache.  The withdrawal is still here.  I miss my Thursday night favourite.

Community was a television show that I looked forward to seeing each week.  Watching the study group and how they acted within the rest of Greendale Community College was a staple of my week.  Was is the key word there.  It no longer is because NBC has decided to remove Community from the Thursday night lineup for the foreseeable future.

Tonight, my headache has been joined by a stomach ache.  It makes me sick to know that tuning into NBC tonight, I will not be greeted with a new episode of this wonderful program.  My stomach and my head ache.  You can only imagine how much my heart aches too. 

Abed, if you can hear me, show me what to do.  Should I put on a Batman costume and head to NBC headquarters to find some new episodes?  No.  That cannot be the case.  That is against the law.  It’s vigilantism.  It’s trespassing.  It may include breaking and entering.  And it’s theft.

This withdrawal is getting to me.  NBC, please put Community back on the air and bring an end to my new episode withdrawal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is "Real Steel" Like "Over the Top"?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season 2, Episode 8: The Power Stealer

A Short Description of how Baby's Day Out (1994) is a Live Action Cartoon