2011 in Review: Possible Stalker


Sometimes something that happens during the year happens near the end.  Life has no actual time to it.  It will throw things at you whenever it wants to.  It will force you to experience things you may not want to experience.  This is one of those things.

Earlier this week, about a week before Christmas, I discovered that I had a stalker.  I don’t like the idea of having a stalker.  I don’t like knowing that I have a stalker.  To actually have a stalker is a horrible thought.  It scares me.  It really does scare me.

Here is how it went down.  I was at work.  It was my time to be working at the cash register.  A girl walks up and begins to talk about fat people.  She says how they should not have the right to hide from the public eye.  If they are going to be so fat, she said, people should know who they are.  She also made note that if she were obese, she would want to hide so that she wasn’t a laughing stock.  This was alright.  If it had stopped there, I would have brushed it off.

Next she said she had seen me around a few times and that she knew I’d worked there for a few months.  This was where I started to feel really weird.  Why had she seen me around?  Was she watching me?  What the hell?  She told me that her name was Lisa.  Okay.  I did not need to know that.  Why do I need to know her name?  Finally, she asked if I was working there to support my child.  I don’t have a child.  That’s not all that creepy, except that she would assume I have a child.

This isn’t quite everything that happened but it is a fairly good summary of it.  Now let me summarize her look.  My best description of her was that she lived in a crack house but didn’t do the crack.  Think of the kind of person that would look like.  She was a smaller, average weight looking girl.  She wore bright pink jeans, a baggy coat, and a Canada backpack that looked like it was from the 90s.

That was possibly the weirdest person I had met and I feel like she could be, and possibly is, a stalker.  I’m glad that I have a working vehicle now so that I can drive home from work.  It gives less of a chance of Lisa following me home.  I’m also glad that I’m going back to school in a week and a half. 

That’s it for this part of my look back at the year 2011.  I don’t know what I’ll write about next.  I feel like I say that a lot about different blog entries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is "Real Steel" Like "Over the Top"?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season 2, Episode 8: The Power Stealer

A Short Description of how Baby's Day Out (1994) is a Live Action Cartoon