What's to Come in the Sunday "Bad" Movie Blog Series



As I’ve already written about, I’ve watched twenty-five movies thus far as part of the Sunday “Bad” Movies series of blog posts.  I’m not going to stop there, however.  There are more movies coming, and this blog post is here for me to write about what is to come in the series of posts, and what I hope to add to it in the future.  Basically, this is what will come and what might come.

The first and most important thing that I am going to talk about is the upcoming movies.  Right now, I have a schedule planned out for the next twenty-five blog posts.  This is not a solidified schedule.  This is a planned schedule.  Certain movies could change places throughout the schedule, or be removed altogether for the foreseeable future.  I’m not going to share the movies I have planned because I like to keep them somewhat of a surprise until four weeks prior.  I will tell you that there are a few good ones coming though.  The first four, as you can either see on the blog right now, or will see soon, are The Summer of Massacre, Parental Guidance, Tiptoes, and Snakes on a Train.  I’ll give you what is after that too.  For blog post thirty, I will be watching The Marine, and both sequels.  So, those are some of the movies that you can look forward to in the near future.

I will continue writing whatever I want for every movie.  Whether I’m writing about a theme, or writing a review about the movie, I just enjoy the variety I allow myself in the writing.  It allows me to have more fun in the writing.  I’ve written about this before, whether on my blog or on Twitter.  Too much of one specific thing bores me and takes out the love I have for writing.  Mixing things up every once in a while keeps me invested in my writing.  That’s a good thing, in my opinion.  I like to write, and I like to like to write.  You’re going to get more of the same.  There’s nothing you can do about it.

If you’ve been following me on Twitter, you might be able to figure out some of the movies that are coming up.  Sometimes I plan some live-Tweeting of certain movies.  @jaimeburchardt has participated in these.  If you ever hear about one of the live-Tweeting sessions, feel free to join in.  I have been pasting the Tweets into Word documents.  I don’t yet know what I am going to do with this stuff, but I have it on record for future use in the blog.  Live-Tweeting bad movies can be fun, and can bring out some funny comments.  I’ve enjoyed all the experiences that I’ve had live-Tweeting with other people.

The final thing that I would like to share with you is that I’m including more suggestions in the next twenty-five movies.  This is something I want to do throughout the rest of the time that I have this series of blog posts going.  I want the people reading, or the people following me, to influence what I watch and bring my awareness to bad movies that I might not find on my own.  Will it ever be all suggestions?  No.  I have some DVD sets that I would like to get through, and I have other movies that I haven’t seen and have a desire to.  Also, there are new bad movies coming out all the time that I may be inclined to write about.  There will be more suggestions than in the first twenty-five movies, though.  I like the connection to other people that it allows.

That’s a short synopsis of what is to come.  There was some new information in there, and a lot that you may have already known.  We’ll see what the future brings as it goes along.  There may be other things that I come up with as I go along with this whole series of blog posts.  There’s only so much that I can tell you right now.  I hope to see you next week, when I put up some writing about The Summer of Massacre.  Good night, and good luck.

Here are some links to the other two posts for my 25th week extravaganza.
Writeup for The Room (2003)

You can also suggest a movie for me to watch for the Sunday "Bad" Movie by commenting below, or telling me on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is "Real Steel" Like "Over the Top"?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season 2, Episode 8: The Power Stealer

A Short Description of how Baby's Day Out (1994) is a Live Action Cartoon